Paris Tape Run -Home Version-
- Title: Paris Tape Run -Home Version-
- Artist: Various Artists
- Label: Staaltape
- Format: Tape
- Genres: Compilation, Experimental Electronic, Musique Concrète, Field Recordings, DIY, Underground Art, Misc France
- Price: €8,50EU (incl. 19% VAT)€7,33non-EU
"The Paris Tape Run started in Palazzo C. at Nation. From there it travelled all over Paris, even ended up on the way to a new place for Parisian cultural refugees: Bruxelles. The artists on this tape met each other on the street, in a bar or at home to hand over the cassette. Only TG broke the chain because of his move to the Belgian capital at the time when the tape was handed around. He paid six ( 6! ) euro postal damage to send the cassette back to Paris. This collection is not meant as ‘a best of.’ It documents the different styles one can find in Paris within the genre of non academic contemporary music.
1. Looking for a song – Rinus van Alebeek
2. If 4 was 11.4 – Anthony Carcone
3. Notification suite – Harold Schellinx
4. Nicolas Perret’s tribute to TG – Nicolas Perret
5. Paris – Bruxelles 26.7.2009 – TG
6 Doliprane 1000 douleurs et fièvre – Zaraz Wam Zagram
7. Tractor Girl – Emmanuel Rébus
8. Teheran Jeudi 13 Mars 1982 – Blenno und die Wurstbrücke povera
9. Korg interface – Cosmo Helectra & The Presidents
10. Archyves mon temps – Les Risques Souples
Paris Tape Run was first published in 2009. The home version is a limited edition of ten numbered copies. Handmade packaging, spray painted tape. The pictures that were used for the cover were taken from the book The Most Dangerous Game by Wolfgang Scheppe and Roberto Ohrt. Glue, scissors, brush, typewriter, dead plants, a copy machine and paint were used in the process of assembling the package.
Edition of ten numbered copies.
Inlay with track listing and petite histoire.
Dubbed from Sony Walkman pro to Marantz CP430."